Friday, August 9, 2013

Vacation

I have started trying to do a better job of recording my observations from my daily devotions once more.  Although I have not posted much in the last couple of years, I have not neglected my devotions, just this blog.  When I started a few years ago, I felt compelled to write something every day.  Somewhere along the line, it became just another job that had to be done.  That was not what the original purpose of this blog.

Since I started re-writing,  I will be coming at it from a different angle.  If there is something that I want to write, I will write.  If not, then there will be nothing and that's ok.  The original purpose of this blog was to share my walk with those who would listen, not to make an idol of it. 

That being said, we are leaving today for a two week vacation in Russia.  I will continue to read my Bible while we are gone, but there may be no time for posting.  Since most of the audience I used to have disappeared during my hiatus, probably no one will take note, but I want to leave this bookmark so I will pick up my writing once we return.

No comments:

Post a Comment