Monday, January 20, 2014

Exodus 13: Be Still


Moses answered the people, “Do not be afraid. Stand firm and you will see the deliverance the LORD will bring you today. The Egyptians you see today you will never see again. The LORD will fight for you; you need only to be still.”
Then the LORD said to Moses, “Why are you crying out to me? Tell the Israelites to move on.  - Ex. 13:13-15 NIV


 "Be still!"  I hear these words over and over, these words, this command of God.  "Be still."  Be still and know that I am God.  Be still and know that I am the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob.  Be still and know that I am the God that hardened Pharaoh's heart.  Be still and know that I am the God that led the Israelites out of Egypt. Be still and  know that I am the God that led them into the promised land.  Be still and know that I am the God who will deliver you.  Be still and know that I am the God God who will fight for you.  Be still and know that I am the great I am!

No comments:

Post a Comment